Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Beauty Newbie: Lip Balm

One of the few beauty essentials that I've been using for a really long time and really can't do without is lip balm. Here are my most recent picks!

I'd really loved that this lip balm is really moisturising, and the minty feeling provides so much more relief, especially when I've been in air conditioned spaces all day. I also love that I can get all that in a tube format instead of a pot - most tube format ones I've tried aren't quite as moisturising as those in pots. Which was why I was pretty sad when I lost mine!



















My most recent purchase, it retails for RM62. Tried their tester in the shop and fell in love instantly. I'd been shopping around for a replacement after my Mukti one expired [Checked their website - don't think they even make the one in a pot anymore! It now comes in a soft tube.]. Well this one from Melvita did the trick! It's a little oily, so a really small dab is enough, but once applied it doesn't feel too oily or heavy.





















It does have a mild taste that requires some getting used to, though [I'm assuming it's because it's a blend of 3 types of honey?]. I'll leave it up to you to decide what the taste reminds you of!

No comments:

Post a Comment