Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

when Mac came to visit

Interior decor is usually Mac's thing - it's always only been the sort of thing that I love browsing, but never had any reason to actually shop for. 
Stores we went to, with some pretty cool stuff, too!

But as always, Mac has a knack of convincing me to buy a thing or two as well when we go shopping. 
Decorative plate from Iwannagohome
This is the sort of thing I'd want to have on my kitchen wall. Of course, there's no kitchen to speak of as yet, but it was so pretty I just had to get it. 
Decorative glass plate from Iwanagohome
As with this really cute glass plate I imagine will someday sit on my hallway cabinet, and be home to my keys & change. 

A trip to the city also proved to be quite fruitful. Managed to find myself a new blusher palette at Sephora.
Too Faced No Makeup Makeup palette, RM 122

The awesome thing about summer - all the bargains on swimsuits! They were so insanely cheap at H&M.
Bandeau bikini top RM 19, bikini bottom RM 5
Wasn't too sure about which size top to get - I'd been considering one size larger, but the queue for the fitting room was too insane. Didn't help that this woman in the queue ahead of us actually asked if I was sure I could fit into it (yes, I could by the way, and it was none of her business!). 
Well, wouldn't hurt to get two then, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment