Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Confessions of a Papierholic

I have a weakness for cute stationary. My name is Mac and I’m a papierholic.

My addiction was fueled at the Kikki-K shop in ION Orchard, Singapore. I was on a high the moment  I stepped into the lovely shop. The walls were lined with shelves of gorgeous notebooks, planners, diaries, pen, pencil cases, paper pads, cards, gift tags, desk accessories, document folders and so much more. I wanted everything!

I would have bought the whole shop had my wallet allowed. And so with that though, I decended back to earth and let my practical side take over. A half hour or so of careful & painful deliberation later, I narrowed down my selection to only 2 items.

A 2014 typography calendar...



... snd a weekly 'To Do' list pad.
 
I love their simple and very practical designs. They will make a beautiful addition to my work desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment