Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

My obsession with ‘LOVE’

A while ago, I was googling ideas for bedroom decorations  when I came across an article that mentioned that it was good feng shui to have the words LOVE in the master bedroom. Since then, its become a bit of an obsession to find nice pieces of with the words LOVE.

I saw this wooden block on Pinterest (sold on Etsy) and have been on the lookout for a similar piece for quite some time. 



To my delight, I finally found the exact same (well almost) wooden ‘LOVE’ piece from Typo in Singapore. According to the price tag, it is sold for SGD24.95 and MYR59. I decided to buy it there and then despite the high exchange rate. Wasnt sure if it would be available in the KL shop. (Why isn’t there a Typo in Penang???)

Still wrapped up the way it came, my beautiful LOVE is sitting on the shelf above my bed for now. I’ll make sure to find a good spot for it in the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment