Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Love is All Around

Got crafty last weekend and, with Valentine's day just around the corner, I've got the perfect excuse to add on another LOVE piece to the house.

Having developed a tiny bit of an obsession with LOVE, I have been lusting for a gold LOVE print I saw online for almost a year now. Can't bring myself to buy it - but it costs an arm and a leg. So instead I did something better...crafted my own mixed media LOVE print. Placed in a gold frame, my little piece has happily found a home on my bedside table.
 


Next on my Valentine's day-themed craft weekend, updating the theme to my study table pin board.  A little print of the Effile Tower, a chunky gold heart locket and the vintage altered art piece I did years ago framed by a piece of pink scrap booking paper.
 


And finally, a decorative glass plate befittingly call "Hearts" by Christoper Vine added to the console in the living room. I'm house ready for Valetine's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment