Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

Weekend Project: Believe

Project #2 from last month's Kaisercraft haul.  This time I took pleasure in decorating another beyond the page project, an MDF cutout of the word 'believe'.

You know I've been a big collector of  LOVE over the past couple of years. But everytime I see inspirational wall art being displayed, I can't help but want more of a collection of my own. So here goes - the first piece to be added to my extended collection!


But we can't just leave it like that can we?
Oh the things one can do with some Mod Podge and some glitter! And a little crafting tip here too... cover your craft mat with cling wrap when painting, it saves a lot of cleaning afterwards.


And here it is - all finished and ready to induce a smile every time I pass it. And I found just the place for it too...right on top of my inspiration board!

No comments:

Post a Comment