Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

Weekend Project: Working With Leftover Material

Having made too much of the glitter & Mod Podge mixture for my last project I looked around for something that could use a quick 'glam up' and found an old box tray in my 'failed projects' bin. I had bought the box tray from Daiso a long while back and had tried to spray paint it (I went through a spray paint obsession phase). It turned out disastrous and I learned that I could not spray paint anything and everything.


Luckily for me this time, the coat of glitter turned out really well on the outsides of the box. To give the insides a little more interest,  I covered it with left over patterned paper from my 'Retro Chest' project.

Although a small unplanned project, it was super fun & rewarding to make something nice out of a previously failed project using only leftover materials. Ahhh...the unexpected joys of crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment