Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Beauty Newbie: Oooo Shiny!


My makeup shelf hasn't seen much excitement lately. Until I got these! :)

Girl Meets Pearl
Liquid pearl for face by Benefit
Now if there's a bunch of people who know how to name and package their stuff, it's Benefit. It's so fun just going into their stores and browsing.

So, my tube of Girl Meets Pearl came out of the I'm Glam Therefore I Am kit. Haven't tried everything else yet - had to crack this open really quickly when I decided to quit trying to make the little bits I had left in my Too Faced palette work.
Image from benefitcosmetics.com

I was smitten from first dab. Really love the way it is so easy to use. Was a little worried that it would be a little harder to apply evenly than the palette one I've been accustomed to. It is, a little. But nothing one can't figure out really quickly.


Nail polish in loads of awesome colours!
I've got this whole love hate thing going on with nail polish. I spent my teenage years (and actually, to this day), struggling with getting a decent coat of nail polish on, and keeping it on in perfect condition for at least 24 hours. Yes, even with proper use of a base coat and top coat.
Admittedly it's usually because there isn't a manicurist who's telling me "No, stay there at the blower" every time I go "Are we done yet?". Tsk tsk. Impatience, I know.
These days, I usually get frustrated and either go to a shop to get it done, or just go without.

BUT I couldn't resist this set of really awesome colours when I came across it in Sasa.


All my favourite nail colours in one set - each bottle is 4.5ml (the typical size is around 15ml). Perfect for my sudden bouts of enthusiasm to try stuff I see on Pinteret.

























No comments:

Post a Comment