Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Quiet Time, It’s A Luxury These Days


Took a day off from the office for a much needed ‘quiet’ day to myself. 
The hubby has left to drop baby off before heading in to work and I have just finished my morning yoga. The plan for the rest of the morning is to sit down with a huge cup of hot chocolate and enjoy flipping through Abigail Ahern's Decorating With Style and some magazines.


There's a stack of books I’ve been wanting to read; Jeffery Deaver's The Broken Window, Elenor Brown's The Weird Sisters and Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In. Perhaps watch some telly over lunch, hmm… Sex and the City? Love Actually? Oooh, I know… Under the Tuscan Sun!!

Then maybe take an afternoon nap before I head to the pool for a few laps in the evening before dinner. If I’m lucky I’ll get the entire pool to myself.

It’s going to be a heavenly day….

No comments:

Post a Comment