Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Weekend Project: Quick & Easy Magnet Update


Last weekend as I sat looking at the inspiration board hanging in front of my desk, some old magnets (I've had since my school days) caught my eye. I suddenly had the impulse to give the boring and tired looking magnets an update. I decided I wanted a little "bling".

Blah to Bling in under 15 minutes!


My little craft project took me less than 15 minutes to complete. Here's how.... evenly spread craft glue over the magnet, sprinkle a generous amount of glitter flakes to cover the entire surface and let dry. Finally, seal the giltter onto the magnet with some nail polish top coat. My old bottle of top coat didn't work so well on the nails but I found great use for it for crafting!

Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! So tempted to do this with all the plain stationery I have!

    ReplyDelete