Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Gifts: Live Learn Laugh

Farewells are always a little bittersweet. But when you know the person in question is heading towards better things, the best thing to do is to wish them well and, of course, give them a kick-ass farewell gift. 
  
Decided to do something a little different this time What you see here is the envelope instead of the card itself. 
Live. Learn. Laugh. Kind of sums up the friendship. 

Here's my card on the inside. A hopefully useful reminder while a new day-to-day routine is being developed. :)


So, what was my kick ass gift?
This super cute travel journal from Typo, RM 75.
Spent a good half hour just browsing all the designs they have. Mostly because I was struggling not to get one for myself, too! So pretty, I just want to quit my job and travel for a year just so I have an excuse to use one of these.
But no, I just got the one. And gave it to someone who will actually have use for it in the immediate future. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment