Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Weekend Project: Customized Wedding Gift

I spent a weekend crafting a wedding present for my baby sister's friend. Such is the un-glamorous life I lead. Sigh.........

We got the inspiration for this project from a specialty store we chanced upon while in Singapore last year. Ink was in wedding gift heaven trying to choose between several beautiful wedding themed china, stationery and loads of cute typography pieces for D's wedding. I didn't mind owning half the things in the shop either.

But, as usual, we hit that point where we looked at each other and said "Meh...we could make something like that, too!"

After the trip, I came home and decided to do a customized piece of my own. Handmade and personalized items are always the best wedding gifts!

And so here it is,  the "Mr & Mrs" plaque, customized for D's wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment